Chinese and American travelers, workers, students desire coming to West Cost in which one of the three big states is Oregon. Before visiting America, please check!
- All your documents: visas and passport
- Check if your agency is trustworthy/Travel Agency
- Tell and call families and friends
- Check all your belongings
- Visit your Embassy website
Once you arrived stick to your group or friends and see the wonderful state. Portland city International airport is rated respectfully and you can use “Courtesy phone” to call your friends, and family, organization to call outside the airport if your cell phone is out of battery. Make your own plan or follow your group in order to be safe.
Things to do in Portland:
- Eat at restaurants and cafes, check the wine and brewery on Division.
- Read in Powell’s Book Store in Pearl district.
- Drink coffee and shop.
- Hike up to Mt. Hood, Crater Lake, Multnomah Falls and many more.
- Surf in waves at the Pacific city Cape Kiwanda.
- Visit to University campuses.